Direction (Q. 1 –5): Study the following information to answer the given questions : In a certain code "constitution of India is universal" is written as 'mi sa uin tu ea' 'amendment an d the constitution' is written as 'ze ab ha uin', 'act is amendment' is written as 'ab sa qa' and 'the universal act done' is written as 'ha no tu qa' and 'India vision' is written as 'ea li'.
1. What is the code for 'of' ?
1) mi 2) sa 3) uin 4) tu 5) ea
2. Which of the following does 'qa' stands for ?
1) in 2) act 3) done 4) amendment 5) None of these
3. Which of the following is the code for 'Amendment of India' ?
1) sa tu ab 2) mi ab ea 3) ha ab ea 4) ea mi ze 5) None of these
4. Which of the following is represented by the code 'uin tu no' ?
1) Constitution is done 2) India is universal 3) The universal constitution 4) Universal done constitution 5) Can't be determined
5. Which of the following is the possible code for 'Galaxy and the universal' ?
1) ha tu ab ze 2) tu ab sa ze 3) ze ha tu la 4) la ra ha tu 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 6 – 10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow: Six members A, B, C, D, E and F of a family likes six different dishes viz Paneer, Sandwich, Biryani, Idli, Noodles and Dosa but not necessarily in the same order. The person who likes Dosa is the grandmother of E, who likes Paneer. B, who likes Idli, is married to A. C, who likes Biryani is married to the person, who likes Sandwich. D is the father of E and F.There are two married couples.
6. How many females are there in the family ?
1) One 2) Two 3) Three 4) Four 5) Can't be determined
7. A likes which of the following dish ?
1) Sandwich 2) Noodles 3) Idli 4) Dosa 5) None of these
8. How A is related to F ?
1) Mother 2) Wife 3) Grandmother 4) Grandfather 5) None of these
9. F likes which of the following dishes ?
1) Idli 2) Dosa 3) Sandwich 4) Paneer 5) None of these
10. Who are the two couples in the family ?
1) AB and CD 2) AD and CB 3) AF and BE 4) AC and BD 5) None of these
constitution of India is universal –> mi sa uin tu ea....... (i)
amendment and the constitution –> ze ab ha uin.......... (ii)
act is amendment –> ab sa qa................ (iii)
the universal act done –> ha no tu qa ............... (iv)
India vision –> ea li ............... (v)
from (i) and (ii) constitution –> uin ........... (vi)
from (i) and (iii) is –> sa ............ (vii)
from (ii) and (iii) amendment –> ab ........... (viii)
from (iii) and (iv) act –> qa ........... (ix)
from (ii) and (iv) the –> ha ........... (x)
from (ii) and (x) and –> ze ........... (xi)
from (i) and (iv) universal –> tu ........... (xii)
from (iv) and (xii) done –> no ........... (xiii)
from (i) and (v) India –> ea ........... (xiv)
from (i) and (xiv) of –> mi ........... (xv)
from (v) and (xiv) vision –> li ........... (xvi)
1. 1; 2. 2; 3. 2; 4. 4; 5. 3
(6 to 10)
6. 5; 7.4; 8.3; 9.5; 10.1;