1. Which of the following symbols should be placed in the blank spaces respectively (in the same order from left to right) in order to complete the given expression in such a manner that makes the expression A > B and C >E definitely false?
A _ R_ D_ B_ C_ E_P
1) >, >, >, =, ≥, > 2) >, >, >, =, >, > 3) >, ≥ , ≥ , =, >, < 4)≥, ≥, >, =, >, > 5) ≥, >, ≥, =, > , >
2. Which of the following expressions will be false if the expression Q < E ≤ B ≤ O ≥M < U is definitely true?
1) E ≤ O 2) Q < O 3) E M 4) Q < B 5) None of these
3. Which of the following symbols should replace the question mark (?) in given expression in order to make the expression
A > P as well as D < E definitely true. A ≥ B ? P ? E ? D
1) < 2) > 3) ≥ 4) Either > or ≥ 5) None of these
Direction (Q. 4-8):Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow : In a certain code 'Cyclone hit coastal areas' is coded as "do ao co bo', 'Phailin hit coastal Maharashtra' is coded as 'fo co do eo', 'Katrina hit Japan' is coded as 'ho go co' and Cyclone hit Japan is coded as 'ao co bo' ?
4. What will be the code for 'Cyclone hit Japan areas'?
1) co bo ho ao 2) ao bo co go 3) ao bo co jo 4) Either 1) or 2) 5) None of these
5. What will be the code for 'Phailin and Katrina are Cyclone'?
1) ao eo go lo ko 2) ao eo fo go lo 3) ao bo go lo ko 4) ao co go ho lo 5) cant be determined
6. What is the code for 'Areas'?
1) ao 2) bo 3) co 4) do 5) Either 1) or 2)
7. What is the code for 'coastal'?
1) ao 2) bo 3) co 4) do 5) Either 2) or 3)
8. What is the code for 'Cyclone' ?
1) ao 2) bo 3) co 4) Either 1) or 2) 5) Data Inadequate
Direction (Q. 9-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow : The Andaman should strictly restrict plastic packaging, because recycling plastic is not enough. They should levy high taxes on all forms of high-end tourist resort for waste produced.
A) There should be effective planning for waste management.
B) No tourist and visitors would like to visit the Andaman.
C) An awareness programme should be run at the public areas to keep the island clean.
D) The Andaman has are facing threat due to plastic waste.
E) The authorities has started some composting, training and thinking about recycling.
9. Which of the statements numbered (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) can be inferred from the given information ?
1) Only D 2) Only E 3) Both A and B 4) Both C and D 5) Only C
10. Which of the statements numbered (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) can be an effective step ?
1) Only C and A 2) Only C 3) Both B and D 4) Only A 5) Both D and B
2. 3; All the other conclusions can be drawn.
3. 2; Only ‘>’ can make both the given statement
(Q. 4 - 8) :
Cyclon hit coastal areas - do ao co bo ---------(I)
Phailin hit coastal Maharashtra - fo co do eo--------- (II)
Katrina hit Japan - ho go co -----------(III)
Cyclone hit Japan - go co bo ---- (IV)
From eq (I), (II) and (III) hit - co
From eq (I) and (II) coastal - do
From eq (III) and (IV) Japan - go
From eq (III) Katrina - ho
From eq (I) and (IV) Cyclon - bo
From eq (I) Areas - ao
From eq (II) Phailin/Maharashtra - fo/eo
4. 2; 5. 5; 6.1; 7. 4; 8. 2;
9.1; The scenario will leads to that the island is suffering from the problem of plastic waste.
10.1; Planning of waste management and also awareness programme will play an important role to keep the island clean.