Directions (Q. 1-5):- In each of the question below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume are the statements to be true if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements.
Give answer :-
1) If only conclusion I follows.
2) If only conclusion II follows.
3) If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
5) If both conclusion I and II follow.
1. Statements : All birds are stones. Some stones are mountains.
Some rocks are mountains.
Conclusion: I. Some birds being mountain is a possibility.
II.All birds are mountain.
(Q. 2 -3)
Statements : All teachers are bankers. All lawyers are teachers. No Doctor is a banker.
2. Conclusion : I. Some teachers being doctor is a possibility.
II.At least some bankers are lawyers.
3. Conclusion : I. No banker is a lawyer.
II. All teachers being lawyer is a possibility.
4. Statements : Some cities are towns.
All towns are urban.
Conclusion: I. All cities being urban is a possibility.
II. Some town can never be cities.
5. Statements : No flower is a rose.
Some roses are red.
Conclusion: I. All red being flower is a possibility.
II.At least some flower are red.
Directions (Q. 6-10) : Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Eight people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre. Each of them is drinking a different beverages - Tea, Coffee, Juice, Mineral Water, Lemonade, Cola, Coconut Water and Milk, but not necessarily in the same order. Q is sitting second to the left of U. The person drinking milk is an immediate neighbour of U. Only o ne person sits between the person drinking mineral water and P. The person drinking coffee is on the immediate right of the person drinking mineral water. W is second to the right of U. S is drinking milk. R and T are immediate neighbours. Neither R nor T is drinking mineral water. The person drinking lemonade is on the immediate left of Q. The person drinking cola is second to the right of person drinking coffee. The person drinking coconut water is an immediate neighbour of the person drinking mineral water. R is second to the right of the person drinking tea.
6. Who is second to the right of P ?
1) Q 2) R 3) S 4) T 5) U
7. Who among the following is drinking coconut water ?
1) Q 2) V 3) W 4) U 5) T
8. What is the position of V with respect to the person drinking milk ?
1) Third to the left 2) Second to the right 3) Second to the left 4) Third to the right 5) Immediate right
9. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group ?
1) Tea - S 2) Juice - W 3) Mineral water - T 4) Lemonade - V 5) Cola - U
10. Which of the following person is drinking tea ?
1) P 2) R 3) T 4) V 5) W
6.2; 7.4; 8.2; 9.3; 10.1;