Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions. Eight person D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K are working in a company Three of them works in Accounts and IT each and two of them in Administration. Each of them has a different salary package. The highest salaried person doe s not work in administration and the lowest salaried person does not work in accounts. I has higher salary package than D and G, but less than K and E. H, who does not work in accounts has higher salary package than E and he has second highest salary package. J has lesser salary than G but higher than D. K, who is fourth from the top in salary package, work in IT department along with G. J does not work in accounts or administration. E does not work in administration.
1. Who has highest salary package ?
1) K 2) F 3) E 4) H 5) None of these
2. Who among the following has lesser salary package than G ?
1) J 2) I 3) H 4) E 5) None of these
3. Who among the following pairs work in administration ?
1) H, G 2) D, G 3) H, D 4) I, G 5) Can't be determined
4. Who among the following groups of persons work in accounts ?
1) F, D, H 2) F, E, J 3) I, E, J 4) F, I, E 5) None of these
5. In which of the following department does J works ?
1) Accounts 2) IT 3) Administration 4) Can't be determined 5) None of these
Direction (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In certain code language 'government passed strong lokpal' is written as 'do mi su ro', 'weak lokpal corrupt system' is written as 'chi tic do ra', 'good system strong country' is written as 'tac mi ra zo', 'country change corrupt government' is written as 'zo po su tic'.
6. What does 'tac' stand for ?
1) strong 2) country 3) system 4) good 5) None of these
7. Which of the following is the code for 'weak country strong' ?
1) zo mo ki 2) da mo ki 3) zo chi ki 4) zo mi chi 5) None of these
8. What is the code for 'passed' ?
1) su 2) ro 3) mi 4) do 5) None of these
9. Which of the following is represented by the code 'ro tic po' ?
1) corrupt system passed 2) Government lokpal passed 3) country government weak 4) passed corrupt change 5) None of these
10. Which of the following may be the possible code for 'Anna passed good lokpal' ?
1) tac ra do ja 2) chi do su ja 3) ja do tac ro 4) do ja tic ro 5) None of these
(1 to 5)
1.2; 2.1; 3.3; 4.4; 5.2;
Government passed strong lokpal - do mi su ro .. (1)
Weak lokpal corrupt system - chi tic do ra .. (2)
Good system strong country - tac mi ra zo .. (3)
Country change corrupt Government- zo po su tic .. (4)
From eq. (1) & (4) Government - Su....................5
From eq. (1) & (3) Strong - mi.....................6
From eq. (1) passed - ro
from eq. (2) and (3) system - ra
from eq. (2) and (4) corrupt - tic
from eq. (2) weak - chi
from eq. (3) and (4) country - zo
from eq. (3) Good - tac
From eq. (4) change – po
6.4; 7.4; 8.2; 9.4; 10.3;