Direction (Q 1-5): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions :-In a certain code language, 'Oranges are famous of Nagpur city' is written as 'fe rm ge sd eq sp', 'Nagpur is famous city' is written as 'sj ge sp rm', 'city is also famous for oranges' is written as 'sj ok sp cf sd ge' and'we are coming for oranges' is written as 'eq cf gs ew sd'.
1. What is code for the 'is'
1) sp 2) rm 3) sd 4) either sj or eq 5) None of these
2. What does 'ge' stand for?
1) city 2) famous 3) Nagpur 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
3. Which of the following is the code for 'city of oranges'?
1) fe ge sb 2) rm ok eq 3) fe sd ge 4) sp sj sd 5) None of these
4. What will be the possible code for 'for sweet'?
1) cf fe 2) ge pk 3) sp rm 4) cf ew 5) sq cf
5. What does 'gs' stand for?
1) coming 2) for 3) we 4) oranges 5) either we or coming
Direction (Q 6-10): In each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusions given below them are definitely true-
(1 to 5)
Oranges are famous of Nagpur city - fe rm ge sd eq sp. (i)
Nagpur is famous city - sj ge sp rm ... (ii)
City is also famous for oranges - sj ok sp cf sd ge .... (iii)
We are coming for oranges - eq cf gs ew sd ..... (iv)
From eq. (i), (ii) and (iii) famous - sp
From eq. (i), (ii) and (iii) nagpur - rm
from eq. (i) and (iii) oranges - sd
from eq. (ii) and (iii) is - sj
from eq. (i), (ii) and (iii) city - ge
from eq. (i) and (iv) are - eq
from eq. (i) of - fe
from eq. (iii) and (iv) for - cf
from equ. (iii) also - ok
from eq. (iv) we/ coming - ew or gs
1.5, 2.1, 3.3 , 4.5 , 5.5,