1. Statements :- Every intellectual are brilliant. Some intellectual are diplomat. No politician are diplomat.
Conclusion:- I.All brilliant are diplomat. II.Some politician are not intellectual.
Directions (Q. 6 – 9) : Study the following information carefully and answer the following questions given below : In a certain code language ' violation of law by entering ' is written as ' sa ra ta pa ma ', ' Complained the same violation ' is written as ' ga sa ka to ', ' Law are the same and ' is written as ' fa to ra ga ja ', ' Polling hours and entering ' is written as ' ze ja za ma ' and 'Polling by evening ' is written as ' za ta ha '.
6. What is the code for 'are' ?
1) fa 2) to 3) ja 4) ra 5) None of these
7. What is the code for 'entering' ?
1) ma 2) ta 3) za 4) fa 5) None of these
8. What will be the code for 'Polling complained violation' ?
1) sa za pa 2) za ka ga 3) ka za sa 4) sa ka ra 5) ka za ja
9. What will be the possible code for 'Evening hours of people' ?
1) ha ze pa ga 2) ha pa ra ja 3) ha na ca ze 4) ha pa ze ko 5) None of these
10. If one is added to the first digit and subtracted from third digit in all the given number and then all the number’s digits are arranged in descending order in the obtained number, then which of the following will be the largest number.
1) 8275 2) 7235 3) 6439 4) 6518 5) 8357
1. 2; From statement I and II :
Every intellectual are brilliant (I) + Some intellectual are
diplomat (I) –> I + I –> No conclusion. Hence, All brilliant
are diplomat does not follow.
From statement II and III :
Some intellectual are diplomat (I) + No politician are
diplomat (E) = I + E = O (Some intellectual are not
diplomat). Hence, conclusion II does not follow.
2. 3; Except option 3 A > E all are true.
5. 3; Only option 3 is true.
(Q. 6 –9) :
Violation of law by entering – sa ra ta pa ma ––– (I)
Complained the same violation – ga sa ka to –––– (II)
Law are the same and – fa to ra ga ja ––– (III)
Polling hours and entering – ze ja za ma –––– (IV)
Polling by evening – za ta ha –––––– (V)
From eq (I), and (II) Violation – sa--(VI)
From eq (II) and (III) the – to / ga--VII
From eq (I) and (III) law – ra--(VIII)
From eq (III) and (IV) and – ja-IX
From eq (I) and (V) by – ta--X
From eq (I) and (IV) entering – ma--XI
From eq (V) and (VI) polling – za-XII
From eq (V), (X) and (XII) Evening – ha--XIII
From eq (XII), (IX), (XI) and (IV) hours – ze-XIV
From eq (II) and (III) same – ga / to -XV
From eq (III), (XV), (VIII) and (IX) are – fa-XVI
From eq (II), (VI), (VII) and (XV) complained – ka-XVII
From eq (VI), (XI), (X), (VIII) and (I) of – pa-XVIII
6. 1; 7. 1; 8. 3; 9. 4;
10. 5; By adding one and subtracting one :
1) 8275 = 9265 = 9652 (after rearrangement)
2) 7235 = 8225 = 8522
3) 6439 = 7429 = 9742
4) 6518 = 7508 = 8705
5) 8357 = 9347 = 9743