Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information and answer the question given below: Eight person - D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K pursues a different profession - Chef, Doctor, Lawyer, engineer, Interior , Decorator, Professor, Electrician and Actor. Each person plays different Sport- Cricket, Hockey, Chess, Football, Badminton, Wrestling, Boxing and Tennis- But not necessarily in the same order. D, who plays wrestling, is neither an interior Decorator nor an electrician. E is a Doctor and does not play hockey & boxing but the person who is an engineer always play cricket. The person who plays hockey is a lawyer. Chef plays football. J does not play cricket. E plays tennis. One who plays chess is on Actor, Whereas H and I play boxing and football respectively, G and F plays hockey and badminton respectively but the latter is neither a interior decorator nor professor.
1. Who among the following is on Actor?
1) F 2) J 3) K 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
2. What is the profession of K?
1) Actor 2) Electrician 3) Engineer 4) Interior Decorator 5) None of these
3. One who plays wrestling is-
1) Professor 2) Doctor 3) Lawyer 4) Engineer 5) Interior Decorator
4. Which of the following pairs represents the person associated with cricket and chess respectively?
1) F and J 2) K and J 3) D and F 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
5. Which of the following is correctly matched?
1) F - electrician - hockey 2) G - Lawyer- badminton 3) H- Interior Decorator- Chess 4) I - Chef - Football 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 6-01) : In each of the question below, three statements are given followed by conclusion/group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements. Give Answer-1. If only conclusion I follows.
2) If only conclusion II follows.
3) If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows
4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
5) If both conclusion I and II follows.
6. Statements: All toys are chairs. No chair is furniture. Some furniture are paints
Conclusion: I.Some paints are toys. II.No paints is toy.
7. Statements: All pens are erasers. Some erasers are markers. All markers are pencils.
Conclusion: I.Some pencils are pens II.Some pencils are eraser.
Statements: All metals are woods. All woods are plastics. No plastic is a gas.
8. Conclusion: I.No metal is a gas. II.No wood is a gas.
9. Conclusion: I.All plastics are woods. II.All metals are plastics.
10. Statements: All mobiles are tablets. All tablets are gadgets. All laptops are gadgets.
Conclusion: I.Some tablets are laptops. II.All mobiles are gadgets.
(1 to 5)
1.2 , 2.3, 3.1, 4.2, 5. 4