Direction (Q. 1-5) : Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions In certain code language, 'IPL starts in April' is written as 'ri mo zo ka', 'IPL is all about cricket' is written as 'chi da tic mo ra' 'april is very fun month' is written as 'tic you ne su ka' and 'fun players starts cricket' is written as 'pa su zo da'.
1. What is the code for 'players'?
1) S4 2) Pa 3) Zo 4) da 5) None of these
2. Which of the following may be the code for 'this april all about cricket'?
1) chi ka mo tic da 2) chi tic mo da chu 3) chi ka ra chu da 4) mo ra tic zo da 5) None of these
3. What is the code for 'very'?
1) tic 2) yo 3) ne 4) chu 5) can't be determined
4. What does 'ka' stand for?
1) April 2) in 3) is 4) fun 5) None of these
5. Which of the following is the code for 'Fun is very IPL month'-
1) Su zo you ra ne 2) ri ra su yo mo 3) yo mo ra ne 4) su ri yo mo ne 5) None of these
Direction (Q. 6-10): Read each statement carefully and answer the following questions:
IPL starts in april - ri mo zo ka .......... (i)
IPL is all about cricket - chi da tic mo ro ........... (ii)
april is very fun month - tic yo ne su ka ............ (iii)
fun players starts cricket - pa su zo da ............. (iv)
From (i) and (ii), IPL - mo
from (i) and (iii) , april - ka
from (ii) and (iii) , is - tic
from (iii) and (iv), fun - su
from (ii) and (iv), cricket - da
from (i) and (iv), starts - zo
Now from (iv), players - pa
from (i) in - ri
from (iii), very/month - yo/ne
from (ii), all/about - ra /chi
1. 2 , 2.3 , 3.5 , 4.1, 5.4