Directions (Q. 6-10) : Study the information and answer the following questions. In certain code language, 'total flooring area with wood' is written as 'pa da te ro hi', 'marble cost in total'. is written as 'co hi ni zo', 'Marble with tiles' is written as 'te zo ga', 'wood tiles cost much' is written as 'ga cha da ni', ' square area' is written as 'ro su'.
6. What is the code for 'flooring' in the given code language?
1) hi 2) ro 3) pa 4) te 5) da
7. Which of the following does 'ga' stands for?
1) cost 2) much 3) tiles 4) wood 5) can't be determined
8. Which of the following is the possible code for 'wood door in cost'?
1) su do ni co 2) mo da ni zo 3) su ga re mo 4) mo co da ni 5) None of these
9. Which of the following is represented by the code 'da ni cha'
1) wood cost much 2) wood flooring area 3) much flooring area 4) wood much total 5) can't be determined
10. Which of the following is the code for 'Marble flooring area.'
1) pa da ga 2) zo ro pa 3) su ra za 4) pa ro su 5) None of these
Total flooring area with wood - pa da te ro hi ........ (i)
Marble cost in total - co he ni zo ................... (ii)
Marble with tiles - te zo ga ................. (iii)
Wood tiles cost much - ga cha da ni ................ (iv)
square area - ro su ................... (v )
From I , II : Total - hi
From I and III - with - te
From I and IV - wood - da
From I and V - area - ro
From II and III - Marble - zo
From III - tiles - ga
From II and IV - Cost - ni
From IV - much - cha
From V - square - S 4
From II - in - Co
From I - Flooring – Pa