Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the information and answer the following questions: When a word and number arrangement machine is given an input line of words and numbers, it arranges them following a particular rule. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement. (All the number are two-digit numbers). Input:System on 17 tight runs 42 begin 14 sometimes from 23.
Step I :begin 14 system on 17 tight runs 42 sometimes from 23.
Step II :begin 14 on 17 system tight runs 42 sometimes from 23.
Step III :begin 14 on 17 from 23 system tight runs 42 sometimes.
Step IV: begin 14 on 17 from 23 runs 42 system tight sometimes.
Step V : begin 14 on 17 from 23 runs 42 sometimes system tight.
Step V is the last step of the above arrangement as the intended arrangement is obtained. As per the rules followed in the given steps, find out the appropriate steps for the given input.
Input: Given recently 31 rural in 13 among except 27 over 8 remote island.
1. How many steps will be required to complete the given input?
1) Five 2) Six 3) Seven 4) Eight 5) Nine
2. Which of the following is the third element from the right end of step V?
1) Among 2 ) given 3) rural 4) Island 5) None of these
3. Which of the following is step III of the given input?
1) Over 8 in 13 given recently 31 rural among except 27 remote Island
2) Over 8 in 13 except 27 rural given recently 31 among remote Island.
3) Over 8 in 13 except 27 given rural among recently 31 remote Island.
4) Over 8 in 13 given except 27 recently 31 rural among remote Island.
5) None of these
4. What is the position of 'among' from the left end in the final step?
1) Fifth 2) Sixth 3) Seventh 4) Eights 5) Ninth
5. Which of the following words/number is third to the right of 'given' in step IV?
1) remote 2) Island 3) Rural 4) Among 5) 31
Directions (Q. 6-10): In each of the question below, three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements. Give
1) If only conclusion I is true.
2) If only conclusion II is true
3) If either conclusion I or II is true
4) If neither conclusion I nor II is true
5) If both conclusions I and II are true
6. Statements: All wires are metals Some metals are switches Some switches are panels
Conclusions: I.Some wires are switches. II.Some metals are panels.
Statements: All curtains are carpets. All carpets are usually not Nylon. Some Nylon are threads.
7. Conclusions: I. All curtains being Nylon is a possibility II.At least some threads are carpets.
8. Conclusions: I. No carpet is thread II.Some curtains may be Nylon.
Statements: No roll is bun. All rolls are cream. Some cream are pies.
9. Conclusions: I. All rolls are pies. II.Some rolls are pies.
10. Conclusions: I. No cream is bun II.There is a possibility that some rolls are not pies.
The word and number arrangement machine firstly, rearrange words that are immediately followed by number in increasing order of number and then remaining words according to alphabetical order Input: given recently 31 rural in 13 among except 27 over 8 remoter island.
Step I: over 8 given recently 31 rural in 13 among except 27 remote island.
Step II: Over 8 in 13 given recently 31 rural among except 27 remote island.
Step III: Over 8 in 13 except 27 given recently 31 rural among remote island.
Step IV: over 8 in 13 except 27 recently 31 given rural among remote island.
Step V: over 8 in 13 except 27 recently 31 among given rural remote island.
Step VI: Over 8 in 13 except 27 recently 31 among given island rural remote
Step VII: over 8 in 13 except 27 recently 31 among given island remote rural.
1. 3 , 2.3, 3.5 , 4.5 , 5.1 , 6.4;
8.2; Only II follows