Directions (Q. 1-5): Read each statement carefully and answer the following questions:
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information and answer the following questions: There are 7 bidder- P, Q, R, S, T, U and W - in a Auction. Each of them has a different favourite things, viz. Painting, Book, Furniture, Music Instrument, Chandelier, Idols and carpets. Each of the bidder bids different price for his favourite thing. R has bids second highest bid and neither Painting nor Music-instrument is his favourite thing. T bids the least price and neither Idol nor Book is his favourite thing. The favourite thing of S is furniture and he bids more price than the price of Q and W but less than the price of P. The favourite thing of Q is Chandelier and his price is more then the price of T but less than the price of W. The favourite thing of P is carpet and he has not bid the highest price. The bidder whose favourite thing is Music instrument bet the highest price. The favourite thing of R is not book.
6. Which is the favourite thing of T?
1) Book 2) Painting 3) Chandelier 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
7. Who bid second lowest price?
1) W 2) S 3) R 4) U 5) None of these
8. Music Instrument is the favourite thing of-
1) R 2) P 3) W 4) U 5) None of these
9. What is the favourite thing of W?
1) Book 2) Idols 3) Furniture 4) Either Book or Idol 5) None of these
10. When all the seven bidders are arranged according to their price in the favourite thing in which position is P from top?
1) First 2) fourth 3) Third 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
(6 to 10)