Directions (Q. 1 –5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below : A word and numbers arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of the input and rearrangement.
Input:Going 10 The 8 Experts 5 Week 3 In 6 Financial 4.
Step I :Experts 8 Going 10 The 5 Week 3 In 6 Financial 4.
Step II:Experts 8 Financial 10 Going The 5 Week 3 In 6 4.
Step III:Experts 8 Financial 10 Going 6 The 5 Week 3 In 4.
Step IV:Experts 8 Financial 10 Going 6 In 3 The 5 Week 4.
Step V:Experts 8 Financial 10 Going 6 In 3 The 4 5 Week .
Step VI:Experts 8 Financial 10 Going 6 In 3 The 4 Week 5.
Step VI is the last step of the above arrangement is obtained. As per the rules followed above, find the appropriate step
for the given Input. Input : Sizeable 5 Around 9 Metal 7 To 6 You 3 Then 4.
1. What is the Position of 5 in Step 3 ?
1) Sixth from left 2) Sixth from right 3) Fifth from right 4) Fifth from left 5) Seventh from right
2. How Many Steps will be required to complete this rearrangement ?
1) IV 2) V 3)VI 4) VII 5) None of these
3. Which Step Number is the Following Output? Around 7 Metal 6 Sizeable 9 Then 5 4 To You 3.
1) Step V 2)Step VI 3) Step IV 4) Step VII 5) None of these
4. What is the Position of 4 in Step IV?
1) Fifth From Left 2) Seventh From Left 3) Fifth From Right 4) Eighth From Right 5) None of these
5. If In The Last Step If all The Numbers are arranged according to descending order. Which Number position will not Change.
1) 3 2) 4 3) 6 4) 5 5) 9
Direction (Q. 6-10): In each questions below are given two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer :
1) If only conclusion I follows. 2) If only conclusion II follows.
3) If both conclusion I and conclusion II follow. 4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
5) If either conclusion I or II follows.
6. Statements : Some terrorists are Honest. No Politician is Honest. All Politicians are corrupt.
Conclusion: I. Some Terrorists are not Politician. II.Some corrupt are not Honest.
(Q. 7 – 8) :
Statements : Some students are MBA. All students are Graduate.
No Graduate is PHD. All PHD are Master.
7. Conclusion:- I. Some MBA are Graduate. II.No student is PHD.
8. Conclusion:- I.All students are PHD. II.No PHD is student.
9. Statements :- Every Corrupt are politician . More politicians are Honest.
Conclusion:- I. All corrupt being honest is a possibility. II.Some corrupt are politician.
10. Statements :- More king are Educated. More kings are slave. No slave is Honest.
Conclusion:- I. Some Kings are Honest. II.Some Educated are slave.
(Q. 1 –5) :
The Words Are Arranged according to Alphabetical Order and the number are arranged according to the number of alphabet given in the words, these numbers are also added by +1.
Input:Sizeable 5 Around 9 Metal 7 To 6 You 3 Then 4.
Step I:Around 7 Sizeable 5 9 Metal To 6 You 3 Then 4.
Step II:Around 7 Metal 6 Sizeable 5 9 To You 3 Then 4.
Step III:Around 7 Metal 6 Sizeable 9 5 To You 3 Then 4.
Step IV:Around 7 Metal 6 Sizeable 9 Then 5 To You 3 4.
Step V :Around 7 Metal 6 Sizeable 9 Then 5 To 3 You 4.
1.2; 2.2; 3.5; 4.5; 5.4;
6.3; Some Terrorist are honest (I) + No politician is Honest (E), Conversion No Honest are politician (I + E) = O, Some Terrorism are not politician. Hence I follows.
No politician is Honest (E) + All politician are corrupt (A) = (E) + (A)– > O* (Some corrupt are not Honest). Hence conclusion II follows.
7.3; Some students are MBA (I) (on conversion)Some MBA are students (I) + All students are Graduate (A)– > I + A– >(I) Hence conclusion I Some MBA are graduate follows. All students are graduate (A) + No Graduate is PHD (E) = A + E – >‘E’ Hence conclusion II No student is PHD follows.
8.2; All students are Graduate (A) + No Graduate are PHD (E) = A + E - ‘E’ Hence conclusion I does not follow. But both conclusions first and second are contradictory statement Hence either conclusion I or II follows.
9.1; Every politician are corrupt (A) + More politician are Honest (I) = A + I = No conclusion But this exist in possibility. Hence conclusion I follows. Every corrupt are politician (A) - (on conversion) Some corrupt are politician. Hence conclusion II follows.
10.4; More king are slave (I) + No Slave is honest (E) - I + E = O Hence conclusion I does not follow because there is no negative statement. More king are educated (I) + More King are slave (I) =I + I – > No Conclusion. So conclusion II does not follow.