Directions (Q. 1 –3): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions : A, B, C, D, E, G, H and L are eight friends sitting in a restaurant in a round table and enjoying the dinner. All of them facing towards the centre. E is sitting second to the left of D and likes matar paneer. L is sitting third to the left of B andlikes shahi paneer. A likes butter nan. D and H is the neighbor of L. The person who likes paneer do pyaza is the neighbor of H.G likes dal makhani and B likes kadhai paneer. D likes tandoori chicken. A is sittingbetween B and E.
1. Which of the following combination is true ?
1) A – Matar paneer 2) G – Butter non 3) D – Tandoori chicken 4) E – Shahi Paneer
5) H – Butter chicken
2. Who are the neighbors of G ?
1) D and E 2) A and E 3) L and D 4) B and A 5) None of these
3. What is the favorite dish like by G and C ?
1) Paneer do pyaza and Shahi paneer 2) Dal makhni and Tanoori chicken
3) Butter non and Dal makhani 4) Paneer do pyaza and Dal makhani 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 4 –8): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions :
In a certain code language ' Misuse Raised Money ' is written as ' Ra Ga Pa ', ' Money of Public ' is written as ' Ja Pa Ta ', ' Time
of Public offer ' is written as ' Ta Ze Ja Re ', ' At the time of ' is written as ' Ze Na Ja Jo ' and 'Of the Raised ' is written as ' Ja Na Ga '.
4. What is the code for 'Raised' ?
1) Ga 2) Pa 3) Ze 4) Ra 5) Jo
5. What is the code for 'of' ?
1) Ze 2) Ta 3) Ga 4) Ze 5) Ja
6. What will be the code for 'Money Raised Time' ?
1) Pa Ga Na 2) Pa Ga Jo 3) Ze Te Pa 4) Pa Ga Ze 5) None of these
7. What is the code for 'Misuse offer' ?
1) Ra Ga 2) Ra Re 3) Ra Pa 4) Ra Jo 5) Re To
8. What is the code for 'Time' ?
1) Na 2) Jo 3) Ze 4) Ja 5) Pa
Directions (Q. 9 – 10) : Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions : The expectation level is soaring day by day among different segments of the economy stock, markets, Industry, Trade, Multilateral Institutions and Foreign Investors. Businessman and CEOs have a single response to any question you pose "We are waiting for the next government'. This probably reflects their frustration with the outgoing dispensation and its policies which have not exactly been industry friendly. A survey report by ASSOCHAM shows that expectation of India Incorporation from the next government are sky high.
A) The new government should bring down prices, interest rates, create jobs and revive manufacturing in the next few months.
B) There is lot of expectations from the new government and there is a probability that it may fall short which will in turn bring disappointment and disillusionment among the people.
C) There is no any magic wand to cure out the economic problem. A strong government first step in a long journey is to get the economy back on rails.
D) The new government must make an immediate reform in agricultural products chain so that the benefits can be felt by the end in the next few quarters.
E) To reduce income tax and to put more money in the hands of people to spend are the measures that may be taken by new government.
F) The challenges for the next government is to resolve the problems of urban poor who have not been benefited from poverty alienation schemes.
9. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C) and (D) may weaken the expectation from the new governments ?
1) Only A 2) Only B 3) Only C 4) Only D 5) None of these
10. Which of the following among (C), (D), (E) and (F) may be a strong argument in favour of the economic reforms for the country ?
1) Only D 2) Only E 3) Both D and E 4) Only F 5) Only C
(1 to 3)
1. 3 , 2. 1 , 3. 4 ,
(Q. 4 –8) :
Misuse Raised Money – Ra Ga Pa ––– (I)
Money of Public – Ja Pa Ta –––– (II)
Time of Public Offer – Ta Ze Ja Re ––– (III)
At the Time of – Ze Na Ja Jo ––– (IV)
Of the Raised – Ja Na Ga ––––– (V)
From eq (I), and (II) Money – Pa–– (VI)
From eq (II), (III) and (V) Public – Ta––(VII)
From eq (II), (III) and (IV) of – Ja––(VIII)
From eq (III) and (IV) Time – Ze––(IX)
From eq (I) and (V) Raised – Ga–– (X)
From eq (I), (VI) and (X) Misuse – Ra–– (XI)
From eq (II), (VII), (VIII) and (IX) Offer – Re–– (XII)
4. 1; 5. 5; 6. 4; 7. 2;
9. 2; The new government may fall short of majority which may bring disappoint among the people.) C explains that first economic problem needs to back on the track. D explains about the reforms that will be taken by the new government. A explains about the major expectation of the people from the new government.
10. 3; Reforms in the taxes system and agriculture sector will help in boosting the economy. C explains that economic problem cannot change in a day or two. F explains about the challenges faced by the new government.