Directions (1 – 5) :Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follows : Six persons A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting around a circular table but not facing towards the centre. They all are watching movies in six different languages viz English, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, Bengali and Marathi, but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them is watching movies in different channels viz HBO, Star Plus, Doordarshan, Zee TV, Sony and ETV. But not necessarily in the same order.
A) The people who are watching movies in Bengali, Marathi and English does not watch them on Star plus or Doordarshan.
B) D is not watching movie on HBO and is not on the immediate right of the person, who is watching in Hindi.
C) The people watching movies on Star plus and ETV are neither watching in Bengali nor in Marathi.
D) The only person, sitting between E and A, is watching movie in Tamil. The person, who is on the right side of person watching on HBO does not watch movie in Punjabi.
E) F is watching movie in Hindi on Star plus. He is sitting opposite to the person, who is watching movie in Tamil.
F) The one who is watching movie in Bengali is sitting opposite to the person watching movie on Sony. While the person watching movie on Star plus in on the right side of the person watching movie in English.
G) The one who watch movie in Punjabi is on the immediate left of the person watching movie on HBO. But on the immediate right of the person, who watch movie in Marathi.
H) C is not watching movie in Marathi. While E is not watching movie in Bengali.
1. Who among the following is watching movie on HBO ?
1) D 2) B 3) C 4) A 5) None of these
2. The only person, who is sitting between A and F is watching movie on which channel ?
1) Zee TV 2) Sony 3) Doordarshan 4) ETV 5) None of these
3. Who among the following is watching movie in English ?
1) B 2) F 3) C 4) A 5) None of these
4. Which of the following is correctly matched ?
1) D – ETV – English 2) B – Zee TV – Marathi 3) A – Zee TV – Marathi 4) E – Doordarshan – English 5) None of these
5. The person who is watching movie in Punjabi is watching it on which of the following channel ?
1) HBO 2) Doordarshan 3) Zee TV 4) ETV 5) None of these
Direction (Q. 6 – 10) : Read the given information carefully and answer the given questions : In a certain code language 'follow all the given instruction' is written as 'tic jo la no mo' , ' all data is necessary' is written as ' pic nic dic tic', ' given instruction are necessary ' is written as ' jo chi la dic ', and ' data is given here' is written as ' no nic pic ti '.
6. What is the code of 'data' ?
1) nic 2) pic 3) dic 4) no 5) Can't be determined
7. What does 'dic' stand for ?
1) is 2) data 3) necessary 4) are 5) None of these
8. What is the code for 'follow the given instruction are' ?
1) tic jo no mo la 2) no jo mo dic la 3) no jo mo la chi 4) chi la mo no dic 5) Can't be determined
9. 'dic tic no' could be a code for which of the following ?
1) All necessary given 2) All given instruction 3) follow given necessary 4) Can't be determined 5) None of these
10. Which of the following may represent 'all data is important' ?
1) nic pic tic al 2) nic dic no al 3) nic pic dic tic 4) can't be determined 5) None of these
1.3; 2.4; 3.5; 4.1; 5.4;
(Q. 6 – 10) :
Follow all the given instruction – tic jo la no mo ––– (I)
All data is necessary – pic nic dic tic –– –(II)
The instruction are necessary – jo chi la dic ––––– (III)
Data is given here – no nic pic ti –––– (IV)
From eq (I) and (III) the / instruction – jo / la – (V)
From eq (I) and (II) all – tic –––––(VI)
From eq (II) and (III) necessary – dic ––––– (VII)
From eq (II) and (IV) data / is – nic / pic ––––– (VIII)
From eq (I) and (IV) given – no ––––– (IX)
From eq (IV), (VIII) and (IX) here – ti ––––– (X)
From eq (III), (V) and (VII) are – chi –––––– (XI)
From eq (I), (V), (VI) and (IX) follow – mo ––––– (XII)
6. 5; 7. 3; 8.3; 9. 1; 10. 1;