Directions (Q. 6 - 8): Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions : Five players Sachin, Rohit, Shikhar, Virat and Gautam are playing for different IPL teams – KKR, M.I , D.D, CSK and RCB, but not necessarily in the same order. The owner's of these teams are Rajat, Ashish, Jagan, Mohan and Neetu. Rajat is the owner of KKR but Sachin and Gautam are not playing for KKR. Virat is playing for the team owned by Neetu. Shikar playing for D.D. Gautam is playing for RCB, which is not owned by Ashish. CSK is owned by Mohan.
6. Who is the owner of Mumbai Indians team ?
1) Mohan 2) Neetu 3) Ashish 4) Jagan 5) None of these
7. Who is playing for the team owned by Jagan ?
1) Sachin 2) Rohit 3) Virat 4) Gautam 5) None of these
8. Which of the following is the correct combination of player, team and owner ?
1) Sachin– M. I – CSK 2) Shikar – D.D – Mohan 3) RCB – Jagan– Gautam 4) KKR – Virat – Rajat 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 9 - 10): Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows : A report says that the games that are free to download, fun to play and fiendishly addictive like candy crush saga, angry bird and clash of clans want to get you hooked, then get your money. Whether you are paying to obtain extra lives, buy 'gems' or to carry on playing without delay. These games provides huge sum of money for the developers whose aim is to keep the gamers playing for long. A) These freemium games are money spinners for successful developers.
B) People purchase simply because they wanted to play games.
C) Addictive people end up paying for these services and games.
D) To bring the thought process and skills of selling and marketing of developers.
E) Leading apps store should create atmosphere of fear and fair trading of developers.
9. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) can be inferred from the given information ?
1) Only A 2) Both C and E 3) Both B and D 4) Only C 5) None of these
10. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C) and (E) can be a possible effect of the given information ?
1) Only B 2) Only A, B and D 3) Both B and D 4) Only C 5) None of these
(6 to 8)
6.2; 7.4; 8.3;
9. 1; The freemium games provides huge sum of money for the successful developers. So, statement A is clearly inferred from the given information.
10. 4; Addictive gamers get hooked on to these apps and games and end up paying for these services.